Modelling services to help avoid problems faced by architects, engineers, contractors and site workers.
Among of them are:
- Downtime and reworking, poor time schedules;
- Imprecise project estimations;
- Poor communication between the teams;
- Deadlines violation.
PMtech deliver 4D Building Informarion
We help to overcome these challenges by deploying a 4D BIM model with a clear 3D model, combined with project time schedule data, calculation of critical ways and risks, planning, and work-in-progress visualization.This data is added to components which will build in detail as the project progresses.
For these purposes, our planning engineers follow a development methodology that includes the following steps:
- Technology of construction phasing;
- Building construction planning;
- Construction simulation;
- Maintenance planning;
- Construction demolition and renovation.
This approach allows our Clients to provide project management (PM) at the construction site, having update information and analytics on the processes: planning, coordination of work, tracking collisions and workflow, site monitoring.
PMtech can use software:
- Oracle Primavera P6, MS Project – generic software for project scheduling tasks;
- Autodesk Navisworks - software for complementing 3D models and designs;
- Bentley SYNCHRO- digital construction management software (4D).