We offer professional steel structures 3D modeling designing services and steel design in Tekla Structures just in time and at an affordable price.
Get an offer and order a steel structure design drafting services from Tekla Structures in Dublin inexpensivel basis on the pmtech.ie website, specifying in the subject line: creating projects of buildings and structures from steel. The specialists of our company have accumulated extensive experience in design, as a result of the implementation of a large number of complex projects in the CIS countries and the European Union. Drawings and structural rebar detailing analysis of steel parts using BIM modeling are performed in Tekla Structures, Advance Steel and Autodesk Revit. A complete steel structure design includes:
- 3D structural miscellaneous steel detailing models that are used to create workshop drawings steel,
- steel detailing services,
- steel fabrication drawings,
- steel fabricator,
- steel framed design,
- steel shop drawings,
- structural miscellaneous steel detailing,
- structural rebar detailing,
- workshop drawings steel,
- assembly drawings, CNC drawings,
- and single-part drawings for which report and specifications.
Composition and terms of development. This approach to a 3D project has advantages over traditional drawings:
- Taking into account the technology and installation of metal structures allows you to select and apply the most optimal and constructive solutions for the building frame and its individual elements.
- According to this project, you can immediately begin the manufacture of metal structures and their installation.
- Time. BIM design technologies allow us to produce high-quality documentation in the shortest possible time.
Our advantages in the development of steel elements workshop drawings MKD, MK:
The specialists of our organization undergo annual advanced training at PMtech in the following areas: software for 3D modeling, engineering solutions and new technologies in the design of steel structures.
Learn more about MKD Design Service in Tekla Structures in Dublin and other cities. You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone + (353) 089-969-15-47, or fill out the feedback form below.