PMtech Engineering is innovation structural design company, delivering solutions static calculations for simple/multi-storey buildings, based on timber frame modules LVL, GLT or CLT (cross laminated timber) structures.
We began to develop the direction of design from a new material in 2020 in our design team, because we noticed the prospects of this material for the construction of buildings. Its potential for small constructions has been noted because of its interesting appearance and structural strength.
Main advantages of CLT design:
- Lighter structures (wood is five times lighter than concrete and fifteen times lighter than steel). Cross-laminated timber is the natural choice for sustainable construction the ideal sustainable alternative to replacing concrete and steel.
- Build faster and more economically. Easy assembly without special equipment.
- Integrated 3D design process with manufacturing services.
- Fast installation: no formwork or curing time required.
PMtech Engineering has experience in the following projects:
- residential buildings;
- community centers;
- small commercial facilities.
Cross-laminated timber can be used for floor slabs, roof slabs and wall panels. Cross-laminated timber is a processed wood product with superior strength and stability, which offers new unique opportunities and unprecedented advantages in wood construction.
- Expertise in timber design. Structural design works: Statics, fire and seismic design, connection design (EUROCODE)
- Carefully optimized structural design solutions base on 3D structure modeling, workshop drawings, assembly drawings, transportation schemas from manufacturing to construction site;
- Collaboration, meeting customer expectations and requirements, structural design report
In our work we use digital tools like Tekla Structures for 3D modeling, component libraries (ex. Rothoblaas catalogs and ect.), as well as the main join and connection elements of structural timber. Moreover, each element of the manufacturer includes three-dimensional geometric (.ifc, .rfa and ect. formats) properties and additional parametric information. Libraries of technical details for timber buildings designed to provide the best structural, thermal and acoustic performance and durability.
Our services are based on three main approaches: innovation, collaboration with manufacturing plants (Timber and CLT companies), best design solutions.