What is the API in Tekla Structures?
PMtech helps to maximize the efficiency of Tekla Structures and BIM workflow for Tekla Structures users. We create plugins and scripts for automation in Tekla Structures, Revit Autodesk.
Adapted developed tools
The adapted developed tools help our engineers and customers, Tekla Structures users to be more productive by allowing them to work faster and with fewer errors.
Adapted Work Environment
Using our expertise in automation, we can help optimise the design process for an individual project or company workflow.
We help create customized Tekla Structures environments for prefabricated, steel structure and modular construction plants according to company needs and standards. For example, modelling rules with pre-stored component settings,
drawing and table templates, various types of layout drawings with automated marking and dimensioning.
As BIM and software consultants, we provide customers with an optimal working environment so that you can start improving your processes as soon as possible after implementing Tekla Structures. If you already have a Tekla Structures environment, our solution package offers many add-ons to improve your current processes.
PMtech Tekla API development
- Develop software applications (C #, .NET) to be used in Tekla Structures open API
- Develop software applications (C #, .NET or Python) plugins for use in Tekla Structures
- Dynamo, grasshopper script
- Tekla Structures data processing through the Tekla Structures API
- Examples of our automation tools Tekla Structures
- Automatic bridge design modeling with Tekla API
- Integration of Tekla Structures and Revit Autodesk